www.topkey.lt user (The Buyer) has the right, without giving a reason, to reject the item within 14 (fourteen) days if it has not been used, damaged or has not undergone any material change, that is to say, which were necessary to inspect the item received. No returns will be accepted without prior communication. The Buyer must exercise this right responsibly and return the item in its original neat packaging as well as return all parts of the item. The cost of returning the item must be borne by the buyer. All returns must be direct to Kalantos 125A, Kaunas, Lithuania, LT-52312. Returns must not be given to a third party, our representative or agent, unless authorized to do so. Credit notes will not be issued until the goods are receipted back in our warehouse.
We can’t offer credits or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on the following items:
1. Service contracts which have been wholly provided to the consumer, provided that the consumer has been given express consent before the provision of the service and that he is forfeited to complete the contract;
2. Contracts for goods which are manufactured in accordance with the specific instructions of the consumer and which are produced in response to the consumer's personal choice or instruction, or which are clearly adapted to the consumer's personal needs;
3. Contracts for goods of short duration;
4. Contracts for packaged goods which have been unpacked after delivery and which are not fit for return for health or hygiene reasons;
5. Contracts for goods which, after delivery, are inherently intermixed with other goods;
6. Contracts for packaged video or audio recordings or packaged software that were unpacked after delivery;
7. Contracts for the supply of digital content where the supply of the digital content has been subject to the prior express consent of the consumer and to the exclusion of any right of withdrawal.